Eau de parfum Pleine Lune
Our bestselling perfume from Bastille !
Feminine, sexy... If you like defiant looks, Pleine Lune is for you. Tuberose, a wild and sensual flower, is accompanied here by matcha tea and an innocent bergamot. Velvety and seductive, Pleine Lune was created to fascinate.
Natural, vegan, and made in France.
Bottle of 50 ml.
Top notes: bergamot, mate, matcha, pink pepper
Heart notes: tuberose, neroli, orange blossom, jasmine
Base notes: benzoin, tonka bean, sandalwood, cedarwood
It's Agnieszka's favourite!
Bastille perfumes are composed of 95% natural ingredients. They have been formulated with respect to your skin. Remaining 5% synthetic ingredients are safe and gentle.
Pleine Lune formula is short: it contains 39 ingredients (a classic perfume can contain up to 300 ingredients, while only mentioning its potentially allergenic ingredients on its label - the rest being trade secret).
Each of Pleine Lune ingredients was chosen by perfumer Anne Flipo.
Natural ingredients corresponding to the notes (95%):
Benzoin (styrax benzoin gum)
Bergamot (citrus aurantium bergamia fruit oil)
Texas cedar (juniperus mexicana oil)
Celery seeds (apium graveolens seed oil)
Tonka bean (dipteryx odorata bean extract)
Orange blossom absolute (citrus aurantium amara flower extract)
Jasmine Grandiflorum (jasminum grandiflorum flower extract)
Absolute mate (ilex paraguariensis leaf extract)
Neroli (citrus aurantium flower oil)
Pink pepper (schinus terebinthifolia seed extract)
Sandalwood (santalum album oil)
Tuberous absolute (polianthes tuberosa flower extract)
Organic wheat alcohol
Synthetic ingredients (and their fragrant effects) (5%):
Amyl Salicylate (chamomile, hay)
Auralva (orange blossom)
Benzyl Acetate (jasmine)
Coumarin (tonka bean)
Ethyl linalool (rosewood, lemon)
Ethyl Maltol (brown sugar, caramel)
Ethylene brassylate (musk )
Hédione (fresh jasmine)
Heliotropine (heliotrope )
heptanal/cis-4 (green tea, grass)
Hexenol/cis-3 (green tea)
Hexenyl/cis-3, (green apple, pear)
Hexyl cinnamal (green floral )
hydroxy/5-7-decenoic acid delta lactone (jasmine, apricot)
Hydroxycitronellal (lemongrass, geranium) Alpha
Ionone (iris, violet) Beta
Ionone (iris, (iris, violet)
Isoeugenyl Acetate (carnation, cloves)
Linalool (lily of the valley, lemon)
Methyl non-2-ynoate (fruit, melon)
Methyl oct-2-ynoate (violet, melon)
phenethyl alcohol (rose)
Oui, ce produit est vegan. Tous nos produits sont cruelty-free.
Eau de parfum Pleine Lune
ABOUT THE BRAND
Add a review
Free delivery from 60 € (LU, FR, DE, BE) and 99 € (rest of the EU)
CLICK & COLLECT
Pick-up your order in 2h in our Luxembourg boutique
Minimum 3 personalised samples in each order