Exfoliate, detoxify, hydrate and treat your scalp with the John Masters Organic scalp exfoliating scrub. Organic sugar cane, bamboo, pumpkin enzymes and AHA fruit extracts makeup the four natural exfoliants used in this natural scalp scrub.
These exfoliating agents work together to remove flakes, build up and excess sebum in order to balance the scalps natural oils, making the hair less oily. Wild thyme and organic tea tree oil used in this exfoliating scalp scrub will ensure a healthy, flake free scalp that is calmed & soothed.
Why do I need a scalp scrub?
A scalp scrub is important in maintaining healthy, shiny hair. Exposure to pollution and use of styling products can cause irritation to the scalp and clog pores. This all leads to hair loss, itchy scalp, flakes and overall unhealthy hair. The benefits of using a natural scalp scrub in your hair routine include:
- Detoxifies a compromised scalp to promote stronger hair without excessive oil production
- Calms and soothes irritated scalp
- Adds a radiance shine to the hair while strengthening the strands
- Helps to cleanse the scalp and target bumps & clogged pores.
All hair types.
1.Use as a pre-shampoo, apply in-shower or bath on wet scalp
2. One squeeze dispenses a quarter size amount, which is enough for 1 section. Use more product if needed.Dispense directly onto fingertips and massage directly onto scalp
3. Start applying from your hairline and work your way to the middle of scalp
4. Squeeze another quarter size on to your fingertips and continue from the back of your head at the bottom and work your way up. For longer hair, flip your head over in the shower to apply to the back of the head and the crown
5. Leave on for 3-5 minutes
6. Rinse thoroughly and follow with your everyday shampoo and conditioner
7. Use every other day for the first few weeks to reduce dry flakes. Once flakes are reduced, use once a week for maintenance.
Packaging: Plastic tube. Please recycle after use.
INCI: sucrose*, glycerin, bambusa arundinacea stem extract (bamboo), cocamidopropyl betaine, aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera)*, water,xanthan gum, silica, thymus serpyllum extract (thyme), eucalyptus radiataleaf/stem oil*, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil*, cedrus atlantica wood oil(cedarwood)*, menthol*, lactobacillus/pumpkin ferment extract,lactobacillus/arundinaria gigantea leaf ferment filtrate, citrus aurantiumdulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, saccharumofficinarum (sugarcane) extract, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract (myrtle),acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leafoil*, adiantum capillus-veneris leaf extract (maiden hair fern), panthenol(vitamin b-5), caprylyl/capryl glucoside, salicylic acid, sodium phytate,sorbic acid, potassium sorbate, benzyl alcohol, limonene†
† a natural component of essential oils